
Pioneering was fun actually, although it almost killed me.Felt a sense of shiokadoodooness after tying so many lashings in a day, i know it's rather stupid.Weeeeets, finished Cardcaptor Sakura(1998-2000) and im gonna watch it again and again.It's so nice, nicer than the sadistic Heroes actually.Alrights, shall go off to indulge myself in it again :D
/edit
Back from changi point(: Many many gigantic beings were flying over to say Goodnight.Weeeeets, it was rather shocking to see one whole group of green people overcrowding the bus stop somehow. Yawns, eyelids seem to be getting heavier each day):
Just When I Needed You Most. I know it's old, but it's nice(:
Woke up this morning and I stared out the window
And I struggled for something to say
You left in the rain without closing door
I didn't stand in your way
I miss you more than I missed you before
And where I'll find comfort God knows
Cause you left me just when I needed you most
You left me just when I needed you most
Most every morning I stare out the window
And I think about where you might be
I've written you letters that I'd like to send
If you would just send one to me
I miss you more than I missed you before
And where I'll find comfort God knows
Cause you left me just when I needed you most
You left me just when I needed you most