04 December 2007
I seem to be getting really tired nowadays, like losing my nocturnal ability already.
It's sad luh huh, means i have to try really hard to gain it back again.
Gymming today with b-road khakis. Steph and I had a fun time observing Grace cos she's like laughing to herself all the time. Steph kept discouraging us today just cos she wants to hunt for food-.- so what's the point for gymming-.-
Cabbed home after that cos i have deadly cramps and is still experiencing it now.
I dont like cramps, it's like as if you want to shit but there is just to faeces to be excreted.
Speaking of Shitting, i remember LONG LONG LONG TIME ago, my brother would show me this video of this person eating faeces, FRESH faeces cos that person is acting like a toiletbowl right under a person's ass.
And speaking of LONG LONG LONG LONG time ago, i remember going crazy over pinball with my brothers and our cousins. We would gather at one computer and play multiple players, we play all different versions-.- what 2d, 3d, pirates version and many many more.
It's exciting luh, like when you have 4-5 pinballs at one time. I would love to go back to that times luh, then i can change many many things that i've regretted doing. Sometimes i wish i were good friends with doraemon.
23:06