03 January 2008
I dont like it when my parents dont tell me anything especially when i tell them everything.
And when i dont know anything, i do the wrong thing. and they'll nag and nag and nag.
I dont like it when they want me to do something or get me something but dont have the financial ability.It's not like I NEED to plan so far ah. and It's not like i'll complain or feel sad if they dont get me something.
Second day of school was alright, although I'm still more used to the empty school during the holidays when have training.Or at some random times you'll hear the councillors and stuff cheer.(sometimes it's irritating) Or escaping lunch time with iryani(: Or running around chasing those sick people into the canteen. Oh, and i felt like a shepherd when i chased marie, cos she used to draw so many meh meh and paste on random places when ever she walk past us.
21:32