30 January 2008
I dont see it as a problem, neither do i see it as a bother.
I see it as love.
-It's because we love and concern about you, we're honest with you, and somehow are the first few that will know how you're feeling, and somehow we're also the few that you'll confide in. Even if it's really unfair to us, we try not to let you know, cos you'll think it's your fault.You might say that my comments about _ may be false, but we're the ones that know it all. And _ doesn't. I guess things are better this way, and I guess I'm only your substitute in class.
Oh yes, although it's kinda late to blog about this, but Happy Birthday Clarice(:
I guess you're the only one that's still you ever since i knew you since i was a little kid who eats pao everyday in IJ Punggol.
But the thing is, ever since i was a little kid who eats pao everyday in IJ Punggol, you bullied me from that small little building to the huge building then to the current building, and to think about it, it's been 7 years and i hope it'll count till 70 years.You've really had brought much (joy?) into my life and yes, thank you for always being there for us to sabo.
Yes, I stole one of your birthday wishes and wish that you'll stop this bullying thing of yours.But I guess I wanna take it back now, after all I feel rather awkward without your bullying.ha(:
00:08