12 May 2008
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.
actually you might be reading this if you bothered, i'm really tired of trying to catch up with your pace, your life and everything. I tried, but it seems like you really dont bother about it, and it seems i'll be at the back of your mind, until that period of time comes again.
this is sooo tiring.
tired of saying "it's okay","it doesnt matter"
tired of always sitting beside you, listening to all those stories, or even waiting for you to just say a sentence to me every time you're engaged in a super interesting conversation/
tired of trying to keep you interested in our conversation.
and tired of always having to follow your time, and let you have the freedom of choice at the wrong time.
ah, i wish i get sucked into the computer monitor right now
Its alright, I'm okay
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Ill get over it soon?
16:19